Important Information/Family Handbook
Frost Lake Welcomes You!
Frost Lake Elementary School
- 1505 Hoyt Avenue East, St. Paul, MN 55016
- Office: (651) 293-8930
- Attendance Line:(651) 744-2713
- School E-mail email@example.com
- School Hours 9:30AM to 4:00PM
- Office Hours 8:00 AM to 5:00PM
Frost Lake’s Mission Statement
We exist to nurture independent lifelong learners by creating relationships that meet the needs of the whole child while providing an equitable and high quality education.
We strive to create an authentic, culturally sustaining community.
We commit to:
- Racial Equity
- Critical Thinkers
- Independent Learners
Keeping Us Connected
Welcome to Frost Lake Elementary School! We are honored to have our students at our school, and we value your commitment to their academic success.
At Frost Lake, we encourage all of our families to be involved in the school community. Research has shown that students perform better in school when family members are involved in their education. You can support student learning by:
- Attending conferences, family events & evening programs
- Ensuring that your students reads and completes homework regularly
- Keeping lines of communication open with your student’s teacher
This handbook is to communicate to you about our school community and to clarify the rules and expectations to ensure ALL students succeed at Frost Lake.
Please read this handbook as a family. Together we thrive as a community working collaboratively to support student achievement.
Thank you for being part of our wonderful school.